Connector/Python v1.0.9 contains some important fixes, especially for the Windows platform. It also comes with a new connection argument called force_ipv6, and can be used to force IPv6 when an address resolves to both IPv4 and v6. Also, RPM packages have been made available in addition to the TAR/ZIP and MSI packages.
Please use the MySQL Bugs website to report any problem.
Some useful links:
- Documentation: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/connector-python/en/index.html
- Release Notes: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/relnotes/connector-python/en/index.html
- Downloads: http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/python/#downloads
- Feedback: http://bugs.mysql.com
- Forum: http://forums.mysql.com/list.php?50