Connector/Python v1.1.1 is available for testing. It’s the second of a series of alpha releases which will bring some new features. Check out the Change History if you want to keep up with what is being added and changed.
Notable changes for v1.1.1:
- Connection Pooling is now available
- A backend for Django is now (again) provided with Connector/Python.
Connector/Python v1.1.1 is alpha and although in good shape, it’s advised not to use it in production just yet.
Some useful links:
- Documentation: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/connector-python/en/index.html
- Release Notes: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/relnotes/connector-python/en/index.html
- Downloads: http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/python/#downloads
- Feedback: http://bugs.mysql.com
- Forum: http://forums.mysql.com/list.php?50