This week we released MySQL Connector/Python v1.1.6 has been released with a fix for the Django backend. If you wonder (or not?) where Connector/Python v1.1.5, it got released a few weeks ago. Yes, PyPi has been updated! Don’t forget to use –allow-external using newest pip.
Some useful links:
- Documentation: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/connector-python/en/index.html
- Release Notes: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/relnotes/connector-python/en/index.html
- Downloads: http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/python/#downloads
- Feedback: http://bugs.mysql.com
- Forum: http://forums.mysql.com/list.php?50