Connector/Python v1.1.3 is available for testing since last week. It is a “beta” release, so it would be great if we even get more feedback. Check out the Change History if you want to keep up with what is being added and changed.
Notable changes for v1.1.3 include a fix for encoding using \x5c or backslashes in multi-byte characters. We also made the code more PEP-8 compliant, which we think is quiet important.
Some useful links:
- Documentation: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/connector-python/en/index.html
- Release Notes: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/relnotes/connector-python/en/index.html
- Downloads: http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/python/#downloads
- Feedback: http://bugs.mysql.com
- Forum: http://forums.mysql.com/list.php?50
If you like to leave a comment, but don't like to use Disqus, please send an email instead. Comments by email might end up as a FAQ here under.