MySQL Connector/Python v2.0 goes GA with version 2.0.1 GA. It is **available for download **from the MySQL Developer Zone! The previous post about 2.0 described what changed and what was added, here’s an overview:
- Supported Python: 2.6 and 2.7 and 3.3 and 3.4
- Raw Cursors Return bytearray Objects
- LOAD LOCAL DATA INFILE On by Default
- New features
- New Cursors return dictionaries and named tuples
- Options Files Support Added
- Packaging and support files removed
- We are on GitHub!
Our manual has the full change log but here’s an overview of most important changes for this relase.
- Documentation: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/connector-python/en/index.html
- Release Notes: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/relnotes/connector-python/en/index.html
- Downloads: http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/python/#downloads
- Feedback, bugs and feature requests: http://bugs.mysql.com
- Forum: http://forums.mysql.com/list.php?50
- On GitHub: https://github.com/oracle/mysql-connector-python
- v2.0.1 will be available through PyPI.
If you like to leave a comment, but don't like to use Disqus, please send an email instead. Comments by email might end up as a FAQ here under.